Revenue producing assets of any enterprise not only represent a huge investment but are critical to the survival and growth of the enterprise. Optimizing asset performance is vital to meeting organizational goals and presents a challenge made even more complex by compliance regulations, mitigating enterprise risk and increased demands for cost reduction. To extend asset life cycles, all enterprises require a solution capable of addressing multiple asset types and includes capabilities for implementing an effective asset optimization program addressing people, processes, parts, technology and information.
CHAMPS EAM has all the attributes for meeting the challenge of optimizing asset performance of any enterprise. With CHAMPS EAM, organizations can judge success by measuring costs, availability, and performance against both internal and external benchmarks. CHAMPS EAM helps you meet asset optimization challenges by enabling you to achieve:
- Higher and consistent revenue generation through better asset availability
- Lower costs for maintenance labor, parts and service contracts
- Better regulatory compliance with reduced incidents and quicker response
- Informed decision making pertaining to asset maintenance, repair and replacement
- Integrated systems and work processes to manage physical and human assets efficiently
- Reduced downtime by scheduling preventative and corrective maintenance
- Prolonged equipment life by analyzing and acting on information providing maintenance histories, performance, operations and testing throughout the entire lifecycle of each equipment
CHAMPS EAM continuously improves operations by incorporating industry best practices with the flexibility inherent in component based web solutions. Regardless of organizational size or geographical layout, CHAMPS EAM is completely adaptable to manage business processes for asset optimization across the enterprise.