We’re looking for a marketing assistant to join our team. Candidates will be responsible for assisting in digital marketing collateral, which includes emails, press releases, newsletters, webinars, and more. The ideal candidate must have at least 2 years experience in digital marketing and be a self starter with both excellent written and verbal communication skills and keen attention to detail. A degree in marketing is desirable, but not required.
As a candidate, you are:
- A self-starter, able to identify tasks and complete them without being asked to do so
- Experienced in managing social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn)
- Able to take a concept (such as a blog post idea) and deliver it as a finished product
- Able to multitask and quickly shift priorities as needs change
- Able to work well in both solo and team environments
- Willing to get out of your comfort zone and learn new things
- And most importantly, willing to learn from your mistakes!